Vegan carbonara is a simple and tasty dish, which is especially great for those times when you want to quickly cook a delicious lunch or dinner!
This dish is ideal for all pasta lovers and those who don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, as it is done in minutes. Carbonara is very creamy, delicious and simple, and you only need 7 ingredients to make it! We simply love pasta and try to prepare it in many different ways! We prefer to eat it with thick creamy sauces that stick nicely to the pasta and create a perfect comfort meal. If you also love delicious and creamy sauces, then you should definitely give this recipe a try!
Ingredients and instructions
You only need 7 ingredients for this delicious and simple vegan carbonara:
- soya cuisine cream for cooking,
- nutritional yeast,
- black pepper,
- garlic powder,
- vegan “salami” and
Boil water in a pot, add spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions. Cut salami into small cubes. In a bowl, mix soya cream, nutritional yeast and spices. Add sliced salami and cooked spaghetti and mix well. Serve and garnish with dry parsley if desired.
We have quite a few delicious recipes for all pasta lovers:
- 160 g spaghetti
- 140 g 1/2 cup soya cuisine cream
- 10 g 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 60 g 1/2 cup vegan "salami"
- Boil water in a pot, add spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions.
- Cut salami into small cubes.
- Mix soya cream, nutritional yeast and spices in a bowl.
- Add sliced salami and cooked spaghetti and mix well.