As the days get shorter and the air turns cooler, there’s nothing like the warmth and comfort of a homemade dessert to brighten your day. Super moist pear cake combines the sweetness of pears with a moist, flavorful cake, making it a must-try for this season.
Sweet, fragrant flavor of pears is perfect for creating a warm and inviting dessert. Pears are known for their soft, juicy texture, making them an excellent ingredient for creating moist and flavorful cakes. Their natural juices infuse the dessert with an irresistible tenderness and a hint of natural sweetness. Pair this with the perfect blend of spices, and you’ve got a slice of heaven on your plate. This delicious flavorful cake is perfect for cozy autumn afternoons.
Cake is really simple to make, mix the ingredients for the cake in a bowl, pour into the pan, add sliced pears, and coat everything with a mixture of agave syrup, cinnamon and lemon juice, for the perfect autumn dessert.
For this delicious autumn dessert, you need 10 simple ingredients:
- semi-white or white flour,
- baking powder,
- coconut sugar – can also be brown or white sugar, erythritol,
- soy yogurt,
- plant based drink,
- agave syrup – can also be maple or rice syrup,
- pears and
All autumn dessert lovers, take a look at our other autumn-colored recipes:
Super moist vegan pear cake
- 240 g 1,5 cup flour
- 8 g 1 tbsp baking powder
- 30 g 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 150 g 3/4 cup soy yoghurt
- 260 ml 1 cup plant-based drink
- 60 g 1/4 cup margarine
- 30 g 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 3 pears
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- juice of half lemon
- Put flour, baking powder, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix.
- Add soy yogurt, plantbased drink, margarine (room temperatur)e and agave syrup and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray (20 cm x 25 cm) lined with baking paper.
- Cut the pears into thin slices and place them on the batter.
- Mix agave syrup, cinnamon and lemon juice in a small cup and coat the pears with this mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 °C.
- When the cake is baked, if desired, coat it once again with the topping for a beautiful shiny appearance.