A delicious and creamy risotto made with just 7 simple ingredients is the perfect healthy lunch or dinner.
Mushroom risotto is ideal for all mushroom lovers, because it contains a really huge amount of fresh champignons, that create an exceptional taste. You can also use some other type of mushrooms, like boletus, chanterelles… Risotto is very easy and quick to make and tastes simply divine! The best thing about this risotto is that it’s made with healthy ingredients and does not contain any oil or other fats.
You only need 7 simple ingredients for the risotto, the main ones being mushrooms and rice, of course, and the rest are just an addition to ensure the perfect taste. The ingredients are:
- fresh mushrooms – we used champignons, but you can also use other mushrooms,
- soy sauce,
- vegeta seasoning– we always use homemade vegeta, but of course you can also use store bought one,
- black pepper,
- arborio rice – this type of rice is ideal for risotto as it gives it a very creamy texture,
Preparing risotto is extremely simple. All you have to do is:
- slice onions and mushrooms and cook them until soft,
- add other ingredients (except for rice) and mix well,
- wash the rice, add it to the pan, pour over the water and
- cook for a good half an hour.
Vegan mushroom risotto
- 1 onion
- 400 g fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegeta seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 300 g arborio rice
- 1.5 liters water
- Peel an onion and chop it into small pieces, wash the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- Put prepared onion, mushrooms together and alittle bit of water in a pan and heat it.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, and add water if necessary.
- Add soy sauce, salt, vegeta seasoning and pepper and stir.
- Wash rice under running water and add it to the pan.
- Fry for 1 to 2 minutes then pour in 1.5 liters of water, cover and cook for about 20 minutes until the rice is cooked and the risotto becomes very creamy.