When it comes to versatile vegetables, zucchinis often steal the spotlight. One particularly creative and mouthwatering way to enjoy zucchinis is by making zucchini rolls.
Zucchini rolls are thin slices of zucchini that are filled with a variety of delicious ingredients, then rolled up into bite-sized packages of flavor. They can be served as appetizers, snacks, or even as part of a main course. The beauty of zucchini rolls lies in their adaptability—you can experiment with different fillings, sauces, and cooking methods to suit your taste preferences.
Zucchini rolls are a delightful and inventive way to enjoy this vegetable. Their versatility, ease of preparation, and eye-catching appearance make them a fantastic addition to any menu. Whether you’re hosting a gathering, looking for a new appetizer recipe, or simply exploring creative culinary endeavors, zucchini rolls are sure to captivate your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
Choose zucchinis that are firm, fresh, and uniform in size. Arrange your zucchini rolls on a serving platter, and if desired, garnish with additional herbs.
They are gluten free, oil free, easy to make, refreshing and simply delicious.
Refreshing zucchini rolls
- 1 large zucchini
- 160 g tofu
- 160 g soy yogurt sugar-free
- 2 teaspoons of pickle juice
- 20 capers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips.
- Prepare the cream by mashing tofu with a fork, adding soy yogurt, pickle juice, finely chopped capers, salt, garlic and onion. Mix well to combine all of the ingredients.
- Coat each strip of zucchini with cream and roll it up.
- Sprinkle with dry parsley and serve.