Delicious no-bake tart with three exceptional layers that complement each other beautifully is a real energy treat.
We have another quick and simple no-bake tart recipe for you! It will impress you with its amazing look and taste. We love no-bake desserts, because they are really easy to prepare and taste great. This tart consists of three extremely tasty layers that complement each other perfectly. Juicy and soft crust, blueberry fillings and smooth silky cream, that create the perfect combination of flavours and textures. Tart is also refined sugar free, oil-free and flour-free. You can even make it gluten free by replacing oats with gluten-free oats.
You only need 11 ingredients to make all of the layers!
Crust is made with just 4 ingredients:
- dry figs,
- oat flour,
- date syrup and
- vanilla extract.
All you have to do, is soak figs overnight, blend them into a smooth paste, add all of the other ingredients and mix to form a dough.
This amazing vibrant filling is made with 5 ingredients:
- frozen blueberries,
- agave syrup,
- agar agar and
- corn starch.
For the blueberry filling, just boil frozen blueberries, water, agave syrup and agar agar, add cornstarch and cook for about three minutes. Then pour on the crust and let it harden.
Pink coconut cream is made from:
- coconut milk,
- agave syrup,
- agar agar,
- beetroot powder and
- corn starch.
Put all of the ingredients (except corn starch) in a pot, bring to a boil, then mix in corn starch and cook for a few minutes. Pour on top of the blueberry layer and let it harden.
If you like no-bake tarts, we have a whole collection of recipes for different flavors:
Blueberry tart without baking with coconut cream
- 120 g dry figs
- 100 g oat flour
- 10 g date syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 g frozen blueberries
- 40 ml water
- 20 g agave syrup
- 5 g agar agar
- 8 g corn starch and 30 ml water
- 380 g canned coconut milk
- 30 g agave syrup
- 6 g agar agar
- 1 tablespoon beetroot powder (if desired, for pink color and vitamins)
- 8 g corn starch and 20 g coconut milk for mixing
- Soak figs in cold water overnight to soften them.
- When the figs are softened, rinse them and blend into a smooth paste.
- Add date syrup and vanilla extract and mix.
- Gradually add the oat flour and mix it in.
- Press the dough into a pie mold so that it covers the bottom and edges.
- Place the blueberries in a pan and heat on low heat to let them thaw.
- Add water, agave syrup and agar agar and bring to a boil.
- When it starts boiling, stir in corn starch mixed with 30 ml of water and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring several times in between.
- Pour filling over the dough and leave it cool down.
- Put coconut milk, agave syrup, agar agar and beetroot powder in a pot, stir and bring to a boil.
- When it starts boiling, stir in a mixture of corn starch and coconut milk and cook on medium heat for another 3 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Pour cooked cream over the blueberry filling, let it cool down a bit, then put it in the fridge for at least an hour to harden.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.