A simple crepe recipe made with just 3 ingredients!
This recipe is great for sweet or savory crepes. You won’t believe how easy they are to make.
You need just 3 ingredients:
- plant based milk,
- flour and
That’s all. Once you try it you will want to make them every day, especially with this delicious and creamy chocolate filling.
The main ingredient for chocolate filling is tofu. You can make amazing desserts with it, and we really like to play around with it. We use it for vegan cheesecake, mousse, pudding, cakes and so much more.
This filling was inspired by tofu-chocolate pudding that we tried in Tenerife and really wanted to make our own. It came out so great, we can’t believe how amazing it tastes! You can eat it on its own or make desserts with it. It’s rich in flavour and really creamy! You would never guess that it’s made with tofu.
It’s also gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free.
Vegan crepes with creamy chocolate filling
- 100 g flour (3/4 cup)
- 170 ml rice milk (3/4 cup)
- a pinch of salt
- 100 g tofu
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 ml rice milk
- 15 g maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 g cacao powder
- Mix flour and salt, add milk and mix it until you get a very smooth batter.
- Put a little bit of coconut oil in a pan and heat it up.
- When it’s hot pour some batter on it (we just pour it in center and then even it out with crepe spreader or swirl the pan to move the batter around).
- Bake crepe for around 1/2 minute.
- Gently lift the crepe off of the pan and flip it over and bake it for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Add all ingredients together (also melted chocolate) and blitz them in a blender into a smooth cream.
- Spread it on pancakes, roll them and enjoy. You can also put chocolate cream into glasses and store them in the fridge and enjoy on it's own.