Delicious creamy cheesecake with cherries that give it an amazing taste and beautiful colours.
If you are looking for a delicious vegan cheesecake, look no further, because you came to the right place. This cherry cheesecake will leave you speechless! It is incredibly rich in flavour, the filling is really creamy and cherries make it look like a real masterpiece! You will impress everyone with this cheesecake.
This cheesecake is made from scratch and is perfect for beginners, because it’s really easy to make. The main ingredient of the cream is tofu, firm one (not silken), because it has just the right texture to make cheesecake. And don’t be afraid it will taste like tofu, because when you add all of the other ingredients it will taste amazing, just like a real cheesecake, we promise you. Cherries add a delicious flavour and are a nice touch to this amazing cheesecake.
If you prefer regular cheesecake without cherries head over to our recipe for vegan cheesecake pie.
Vegan cheesecake with cherries
- 250 g flour
- 20 g coconut sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 80 ml cold water
- 400 g tofu
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 40 g coconut sugar
- 200 g soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 20 g agave nectar
- 30 g corn starch
- 200 g frozen cherries
- Mix flour, salt, coconut sugar, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Add coconut oil and water and mix it well together.
- Put it in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and put it in a round pan.
- Cramble tofu into small pieces.
- Add other ingredients except frozen cherries and blend it into a smooth cream.
- Gently mix 200 g of frozen cherries into cream and pour it on the crust.
- Bake for 60 minutes on 180°C.