These amazing raw cake is perfect for everybody who loves strawberries!
If you are a fan of healthy desserts that are easy to make and don’t require the oven, then look no further! This tart is made with just a few ingredients, but the flavor is amazing. Strawberries and cashews are the main ingredients of the cream and they make it so creamy, it just melts in your mouth. It is a really perfect refreshing treat.
This cake is raw, sugar free, gluten free and vegan! Raw desserts are so great, because they take so little time to make, all you need is a pretty strong blender and you’re good to go! You just blend the ingredients together, refrigerate for a bit and you have an amazing dessert.
The key for a nice creamy texture is in coconut oil, don’t be afraid if the cream looks like fluid when you pour it on the crust, because olive oil will harden in the fridge overnight and the cream will get a nice thick and creamy texture.
If you love raw cakes, we also have a recipe for very refreshing lemon cake.
You can also check a video below to see exactly how it’s made!
Raw strawberry cake
- 130 g 1 1/3 cup hazelnut meal
- 130 g 1 1/3 cup almond meal
- 155 g 7/8 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 300 g 1 1/2cup fresh strawberries
- 120 ml 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup 30 ml
- 2 tbsp agave nectar 30 ml
- Soak cashews and dates in cold water overnight and drain and rinse them before you start making cake.
- Blend dates into a smooth paste, add almond meal, hazelnut meal and coconut oil and blend it together.
- Press the crust paste in the pan.
- Blend strawberries, add previously blended cashews and all of the other ingredients and blend into a smooth paste.
- Pour it in the crust and let it rest in fridge overnight so that it thickens.
- Decorate and enjoy!!