One bite into these delicious and fluffy blueberry rolls will make you want to eat the whole batch!
We are obsessed with these amazing rolls and with how easy they are to make. And the smell while they are baking is just heavenly! These mouthwatering rolls are great for breakfast, dessert or as a snack on the go. They are really soft, fluffy and rich with blueberry and vanilla flavour.
We absolutely love all kinds of sweet rolls, cinnamon rolls are one of our favourite ones, but we over eat them so we decided to fill the dough with something else for a change. This vanilla blueberry filling is amazing. I’m sure you’ll agree with us once you try it. It’s insanely delicious!
We love to try making new recipes with yeast dough. You can make so many different kinds of desserts and even savoury meals.
The dough is really simple to make, the main ingredients are:
- yeast (dry or fresh),
- plant based milk (for desserts) or water (for savoury meals),
- oil (coconut, sunflower, olive or other),
- sugar (for desserts),
We are obsessed with yeast dough desserts, because they are so soft and fluffy. We make them all the time. This are some of our favourite recipes:
- Carob rolls – if you love carob, you’ll love those!
- Chocolate vanilla donuts – filled with delicious vanilla cream and fried in an air fryer. You have to make those!
- Cinnamon rolls – who doesn’t love some fluffy cinnamon rolls!
- Oven baked donuts – great alternative to regular oil fried donuts.
- Potratna potica – this is a traditional Slovene dessert, with many delicious layers.
- Yeast dumpling – very soft and delicious dumplings with amazing vanilla cream.
You can also watch a video of how they’re made.
- 7 g dry yeast
- 400 g flour
- 240 ml rice milk
- 25 g coconut oil
- 25 g coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 20 g vanilla pudding powder
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 250 ml rice milk (or other plant based milk)
- 200 g frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Put flour in a bowl and add salt on the outer circle.
- Put yeast, coconut sugar, coconut oil and rice milk in the middle and mix it together until you get a soft dough. Cover it and let it rest in a warm place.
- Boil rice milk and when it’s boiling mix in a mixture of vanilla pudding, coconut sugar and some rice milk.
- Boil for a bit (2-3 minutes), then add agave nectar and cook for another minute.
- Let it cool down a bit.
- Put blueberries and coconut sugar in a pot and boil for a couple of minutes (if there is too much liquid remove it).
- Once the dough has raised, roll it out into a square and spread with vanilla pudding and blueberries.
- Then roll it, press it down a little bit and cut into circles.
- Bake them on 175C(350F) for around 30 minutes. Enjoy!