Time for baked donuts, filled with delicious vanilla cream and covered in chocolate and coconut!
Since today is pust – a holiday on which everyone eats donuts, we just had to make some too. We decided to make chocolate ones, filled with vanilla cream. They are a perfect delicious treat that everybody loves. Once you try these delicious baked donuts there is no going back!
These coconut-chocolate donuts filled with delicious vanilla cream are fried in an air fryer! We are not the biggest fans of oil fried donuts, so we decided to try and fry them in an air fryer and they turned out so soft and fluffy!
We never thought that we could make donuts in an air fryer. We usually use it for savoury meals (tofu, patties, potato). But right before we start making these donuts we were baking some potatoes in our air fryer and the idea pop up. And we have to say that it was the best one, because they turned out amazing and they were done in just 8 minutes! So you don’t have to wait long to try them.
They are really delicious on their own because of the best vanilla cream filling you’ll ever try! But we decided to make them even more delicious, so we coated them with lots of dark chocolate and coconut flakes.
This is the best combo ever! Check out the recipe and make your own heavenly delicious vanilla filled donuts!
Chocolate vanilla pudding donuts
- 500 g flour
- 30 ml coconut oil
- 12 g dry yeast
- 250 ml rice milk
- 50 g coconut sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 300 ml rice milk
- 8 spoons of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar
- 35 g vanilla pudding powder
- Mix flour, dry yeast and coconut sugar in a bowl and put salt on the outer circle.
- Add warm rice milk and melted coconut oil and mix it well together.
- Cover and put it in a warm place for around 30 minutes.
- Then form around 8 donuts, cover them and let them rest in a warm place for another 30 minutes (You can turn them around after 15 minutes).
- Then fry each one in an air frier on 180°C for around 8 minutes (you can also fry them in oil).
- Boil rice milk and when it’s boiling mix in a mixture of vanilla pudding, coconut sugar and some rice milk.
- Boil for a bit (2-3 minutes), then add agave nectar and coconut cream and cook for another minute.
- Let it cool down a bit and then fill the donuts with it.
- Cover donuts with chocolate and some shredded coconut.