Delicious flour-free and oil-free raspberry pie is a healthy dessert, full of protein and easy to prepare.
If you love desserts that are delicious, healthy and easy to make, you came to the right place. This amazing raspberry pie is the perfect healthy dessert, that you can enjoy with no guilt. The crispy hazelnut crust, creamy raspberry filling topped with strawberry jam create a wonderful harmony of flavors and textures. These three extremely tasty layers are sure to impress you. The pie does not contain oil and flour and if you avoid gluten, you can also make a gluten-free version , just replace the oats with gluten-free oats. It is also high in protein, as the cream is made with tofu and crust contains hazelnuts, which are a great source of protein as well as healthy fats. Tofu is great for vegan recipes, you can use it in so many ways. It’s great substitute for cottage cheese, as it has a very similar texture, and once you add all of the other ingredients to it, you can’t even taste it and it gives desserts a great texture.
Ingredients and procedure
This pie is very easy and quick to make, with just simple ingredients. You need 8 ingredients for the crust and 6 for the cream.
For the crust, you will need:
- hazelnuts – You can also replace them with almonds or walnuts,
- baking powder,
- oat flour – You can replace it with gluten-free,
- agave syrup – You can also use maple or rice syrup,
- vanilla extract,
- yoghurt – soy or coconut and
- coconut sugar – You can also use brown, white sugar or erythritol.
First, mix all of the dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and knead to form a dough. Place the base in a round baking dish and form the bottom of the cake. Bake the dough (without the filling) for 10 minutes at 180 °C.
Stuffing is made from:
- raspberry syrup – you can also use some other syrup flavours,
- agave syrup – can also be maple or rice syrup,
- plantbased milk – use your favourite kind, we usually use sugar-free almond drink,
- cornstarch and
- strawberry and
- jam – use your favourite flavour (strawberry. raspberry, plum, blueberry …)
Put the dough out of the oven and pour the cream on it and bake for another 15 minutes at 180 °C.
All pie and cheesecake lovers have to see our recipes for:
- blackberry cheesecake slices,
- caramel cheesecake bars,
- blueberry cheesecake,
- cherrie cheesecake,
- cheesecake pie and
- apple pie.
Healthy flour free raspberry pie
- 100 g hazelnut meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 65 g oat flour
- 20 g agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 ml water
- 15 g vegan yoghurt
- 25 g coconut sugar
- 200 g tofu
- 85 g raspberry syrup
- 15 g agave syrup
- 45 ml plant based milk
- 5 g cornstarch
- strawberry jam
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Put it in a baking dish (21 cm diameter) covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 °C.
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend into a smooth cream. Spread it evenly on a prebaked crust and bake for another 15 minutes at 180 °C.
- When the pie is baked, coat it with strawberry jam and garnish with fruit.