Starting your day with a healthy and satisfying breakfast is important for maintaining energy and focus throughout the day. We have collected our 7 favorite breakfasts of the moment for you, so you can have a different breakfast every day of the week! Among them are 5 sweet and 2 savory breakfasts.
1. Toast with caramelized pineapple
Delight your taste buds with a burst of tropical goodness on this pineapple toast! Slices of ripe, juicy pineapple are gently caramelized to perfection, adding a sweet and slightly tangy flair to your morning routine. Paired with a perfectly toasted slice of bread and coconut yogurt it’s a symphony of textures and flavors that will transport you to a sunny beach paradise, even on the busiest of mornings.
Toast with caramelized pineapple
- 2 slices of toast
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 10 g of date syrup or any other - maple, agave...
- 20 ml water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons coconut yogurt
- Put the date syrup, water and cinnamon in a pan and mix well.
- Add the pineapple, turn it so that the mixture sticks to both sides of the pineapple and cover it with a lid.
- Bring to a boil and cook until the pineapple is nicely toasted on both sides and the mixture thickens and caramelizes.
- Spread two tablespoons of yogurt on each piece of toast and place a toasted slice of pineapple on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
2. Smoothie bowl
Dive into a world of wholesome goodness with this vibrant smoothie bowl! Packed with a symphony of fruits, spinach, coconut milk and nutritious toppings, it’s a feast for both the eyes and taste buds.
- 1 cup 100 g frozen strawberries
- 1 cup 100 g frozen cherries
- 2 cubes of frozen spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp 15 g flax seeds
- 1/3 cup 120 ml coconut milk (canned)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix into a smooth mixture.
- Add your favorite toppings (granola, coconut, fruits, nuts...)
3. Bread with tomato
Savor the simplicity of life with this classic toast topped with ripe, juicy tomatoes! The combination of the warm, toasted bread and the freshness of the tomatoes is a timeless delight. A sprinkle of sea salt, black pepper and a drizzle of pumpkin seed oil elevate the flavors to perfection.
Bread with tomato
- 1 piece of bread
- 1 tbsp vegan cream spread with herbs
- 1 fresh tomato
- black pepper
- pumpkin seed oil
- Toast a piece of bread. Spread the bread with the cream spread.
- Place sliced tomatoes on top of the spread.
- Season with salt and black pepper and drizzle with pumpkin seed oil.
4. Strawberry chia pudding
Chia seed pudding is a great vegan breakfast that is filling and nutritious at the same time. Mix chia seeds with plant-based milk, sweetener and your favorite flavors such as cocoa powder or vanilla extract. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight and you will have a delicious and healthy pudding ready to eat.
Strawberry chia pudding
- 100 g of strawberries fresh or frozen
- 40 g chia seeds
- 40 g erythritol or sugar
- 250 g vegan yogurt
- 120 ml plant based drink
- Put chia seeds, plant based drink and erythritol in a bowl, mix and let stand for an hour for chia seeds to soak.
- Then add yogurt and mix.
- Prepare two glass jars.
- Put two spoonfuls of mashed strawberries at the bottom of each glass, put two spoonfuls of granola on top and add the prepared chia pudding to the top of the glass.
- Add pieces of strawberries on top.
5. Crepes with caramelized peaches
Our morning just got a whole lot sweeter with this dreamy breakfast creation. Soft, golden crepes folded gently around luscious caramelized peaches and yogurt.
Crepes with caramelized peaches
- g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- ml of herbal drink
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 peach
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- g coconut syrup
- g water
- 3 tablespoons of vegan yogurt
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt in the bowl and mix. Add the vegetable drink and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Heat the pancake pan and put the coconut oil in it, and wait for it to heat up.
- When the pan is hot, pour the prepared mixture into it and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Fold the pancake in half and let it cool.
- Let's prepare the filling: cut the peach into shards and put them in a pan with water, cinnamon and coconut syrup and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for a few minutes to soften the peach.
- Spread half of the pancake with yogurt, add the prepared peaches and fold.
6. Overnight oats
Overnight oats are a great idea for a quick breakfast, as it does not need to be cooked. Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl, refrigerate overnight, and voila! This tasty and nutritious meal is also great for on-the-go.
- 15 g 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 35 g 1/3 cup instant oats
- 15 g 3 tbsp vegan protein powder
- 10 g 1 tbsp erythritol
- 160 ml 2/3 cup soy drink
- 150 2/3 cup vegan yoghurt
- Place chia seeds, oats, protein powder and erythritol in a bowl and mix well.
- Add soy drink and vegan yoghurt and mix.
- Let the mixture rest in the fridge for at least one hour but preferable over nigh to thicken. Stir in between if necessary.
- If desired, add fruit and other toppings.
7. Wrap with baked tofu
The wrap is one of our favorite quick meals, because it’s quick to prepare, tasty and you can make it in so many different ways. This time we prepared a wrap with hummus, vegetables and fried tofu.
Wrap with fried tofu
- 1 to rtilla
- 1 tablespoon of hummus or other vegan spread
- 1 handful of chopped cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons of chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped leek
- 50 g 2 oz of tofu
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Cut tofu into small cubes, put them in a bowl, add soy sauce and let them soak for at least half an hour. Then fry the tofu in a pan, over or air fryer.
- Spread hummus in the middle of the tortilla.
- Add cabbage, corn, peppers, leeks and baked tofu on top of hummus.
- Fold the edges of the tortillas inward and roll it tightly to form a wrap.
If you love our breakfast recipes for a whole week check out our previous post for whole week of breakfasts.