Juicy and extremely fluffy chocolate cake with chocolate cookies filled with vanilla cream is one of the easiest desserts you can make. It will impress you with its exceptional taste and perfect texture.
This dessert is perfect for all chocolate lovers, because it contains a lot of dark chocolate in batter and chocolate cookies on top. The cake is extremely fluffy and just melts in your mouth. The combination of crunchy chocolate cookies, vanilla cream and soft cake is simply divine, as the flavours intertwine beautifully with each other. It goes really great with a cup of coffee or tea, and is also great on the go.
Cookies add crunchiness to the dessert, but if you prefer, you can also make it without cookies or use it for some other desserts, you can for example cut it in half and spread with jam or chocolate spread. However, you can also use this recipe to make cake or even muffins.
Ingredients and procedure
These slices are very easy to prepare as you only need very basic, simple ingredients and of course cookies for crunchiness and perfect taste.
The ingredients we used for the cake are:
- semi-white flour – you can also use white flour,
- baking powder,
- coconut sugar,
- maple syrup – you can replace it with agave syrup,
- vanilla extract,
- almond milk – you can use any vegetable milk,
- coconut oil,
- dark chocolate and
- chocolate biscuits with vanilla filling – we used cookies which taste very similar to Oreo cookies, except that they are gluten-free, palm oil-free and they have less sugar.
Just mix the ingredients together, pour batter into a baking pan and place it in the oven. Allow the cake to cool a bit then cut it into pieces. The cake is so delicious that it was gone in minutes. Our family and friends absolutely loved it, so we will definitely be making it again soon.
Vegan Oreo chocolate slices
- 300 g semi-white flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 60 g coconut sugar
- 20 g maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 ml almond milk
- 15 g coconut oil
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 6 chocolate chip cookies with vanilla filling
- Mix flour with baking powder and coconut sugar.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond milk and melted coconut oil and mix everything together.
- Melt dark chocolate over steam, leave for a few minutes, then pour into the batter and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a 20x24 cm baking pan and place cookies on it and slightly push them into batter.
- Bake it for 15 minutes in preheated oven at 180°C.
- Allow to cool slightly, then cut into pieces with a sharp knife.