Healthy strawberry bars are a perfect breakfast or snack and great to take them to work or school!
These bars are made with soy yoghurt which makes them really soft and moist. We make them all the time and they are gone so quickly, because we just can’t resist them. They are filling, delicious and made with just 5 healthy ingredients, so they are really quick and easy to prepare.
The main ingredients are:
- oat flour
- plant based yoghurt (we usually use soy yoghurt)
- banana (as a sweetener)
We like to add freeze dried strawberries in the batter for some extra freshness. They would be also delicious with some dry fruits, like raisins, cranberries, goji berries or other. If you love chocolate you can also add some chocolate drops or cacao powder and make them chocolate flavoured. We also made it with cacao powder that we added in half of batter and made multilayered dessert. And you can shape it as bars, cake or muffins.
You can also use some other fruits, like raspberries, cherries, blueberries…
They make a quick and healthy breakfast or snack and they are reallly great to take them on the go. You can top them with some delicious jam, fruit syrup, fresh fruits or eat them as they are. If you prefer healthy desserts you can also check out our recipe for healthy bars with sweet potato.
- 200 g oat flour
- 380 g soy yoghurt
- 2 small bananas or large if you have a sweet tooth
- freeze dried strawberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix oat flour and cinnamon. In separate bowl add mashed bananas, soy yoghurt and mix well together.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix it well together.
- You can also add some fruits or chocolate.
- Pour batter in a baking pan and bake on 180°C for 30-40 minutes.