Simple 4 ingredients winter cookies that look like snowballs!
These cookies are a perfect winter snack, because when covered in powdered sugar they look like cute little snowballs and they taste so amazing! They are a really delicious snack, that you can enjoy with a warm cup of cacao or tea.
These cookies are so delicious and they just melt in your mouth! And you won’t believe how incredibly simple they are to make, you only need 4 basic ingredients, that you most probably already have at home. These are:
- all-purpose flour,
- vegan margarine,
- powdered sugar,
That’s all you need to make these delicious cookies. You can also switch walnuts for some hazelnuts or almonds, whatever you like best or have at home. Vegan margarine, powdered sugar and flour make the perfect firm and nicely buttery texture, so they just melt in your mouth. And adding chopped walnuts in, gives them a nice crunchy component and a very good flavour.
We always make these snowball cookies when we don’t have too much time or get some unexpected guests, because it only takes around 30 minutes to make them, including the baking time. And everybody always just loves them! They are a great idea for Christmas baking, and you can even give them to your friends or family as a gift.
- 200 g all purpose flour
- 100 g room temperature margarine
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 100 g chopped walnuts
- Mix flour, powdered sugar and walnuts.
- Add soft margarine and mix it well together and knead to form a dough.
- Cover the dough and put it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Then form dough into balls and put them on a pan.
- Bake on 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When they are still a bit warm, roll them in powdered sugar.