There is no better way to start a day, than with these pumpkin spice donuts! They are really soft, fluffy and so tasty.
Pumpkin spice donuts are one of our favourites! They are soft, fluffy, light and absolutely delicious. With moist texture and delightful pumpkin and cinnamon flavour are the perfect dessert or even breakfast.
And the best thing about them is, that they are baked in the oven. They are healthier version of fried donuts and you can enjoy them without any guilt. We prefer making baked donuts because they taste like a cake, are healthier than fried ones and are also so easy to make.
What makes them even more amazing is this delicious tahini cinnamon glaze. These flavours get together so well. We could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Obsession is real!
This is a perfect homemade recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth. You need to try them! If you don’t have a donut pan, it’s about time you got yourself one, because we’re sure that you’ll be baking a lot of these once you try them.
Baked pumpkin donuts
For the donuts
- 110 g flour
- 220 g raw pumpkin
- 1 apple
- 55 g brown sugar
- 15 g cacao butter or coconut oil
- 20 g tahini
- 70 ml rice milk
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseeds +3 tbsp water mixed together)
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- pumpkin pie spice + cinnamon
- 5 g baking powder
- 45 g walnut meal
- 20 g tahini
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 90 ml rice milk
- 10 g coconut oil
- 10 g date syrup
- Slice pumpkin and apple. Bring water to boil and add sliced pumpkin and apple. Cook for about 30 minutes. Remove water and mix pumpkin and apple into a cream.
- Then mix all of the wet ingredients together and add them into mixed dry ingredients.
- Pour it into a donut pan and bake 30-40 min on 180°C.
- For the frosting just mix all of the ingredients together. Pour donut into it and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.