This divine chocolate cake with bananas is the perfect dessert that will delight you with its exceptional taste and easy preparation! You don’t even need an oven to make this cake.
We love the combination of banana and chocolate, so we just had to make a cake featuring this delicious combination. This simple and extremely tasty cake has four delicious layers, which perfectly complement each other, both in taste and texture. The cake is extremely easy to prepare and you don’t even need oven to make it.
The base of the cake is made of cookies, so you don’t have to bake it, but simply grind the cookies, add margarine, mix well, and form the base of the cake with it. The next layer is the bananas, which are covered with a rich chocolate cream made from coconut milk. When the cream hardens, just cover it with whipped vegan cream and the delicious cake is ready! If desired, you can decorate it – we sprinkled chopped dark chocolate around the edge and added chocolate eggs on it.
For easier preparation and following the recipe, we have prepared a short video recipe for you
All Easter colored recipes can be found at this link.
Vegan chocolate banana cake
- 200 g vegan cookies
- 75 g margarine
- 300 g coconut milk canned
- 70 g dark chocolate
- 40 g agave syrup
- 20 g cornstarch + 40 g coconut milk canned
- 2 bananas
- 1 dl vegan whipped cream
- Grind the cookies, add margarine and knead.
- Form the dough into a 19 cm diameter cake pan by pressing the mixture.
- Put coconut milk, dark chocolate and agave syrup in a pot and slowly bring to a boil.
- When it starts to boil stir in a mixture of cornstarch and coconut milk and stir constantly to prevent lumps.
- Cook for 3 minutes and stir several times in between.
- Put sliced bananas on the crust and pour the chocolate cream on it.
- Allow to cool and harden completely, it is best to put the cake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Finally, add whipped cream and decorate.