These are an all-time favorite cookie recipe, that will amaze you with the taste.
These simple and delicious cookies are made completely without flour! They are a proof that you don’t need many ingredients to make amazing and healthy cookies. For these you only need 6 simple ingredients:
- oat flour,
- agave syrup (or maple syrup),
- cocoa butter,
- vanilla essence and
They are made in no time! You just put all of the ingredients together, mix them into a dough and form cookies. So simple and quick, and they are baked in just 10 minutes. You can enjoy them with some hot cocoa or tea and some great company. We’re sure that everyone will love them. We had to make two batches because they are gone in minutes.
The cookies are really delicious on their own, but they are even better filled with some jam. We filled them with raspberry jam, but it’s also great with strawberry or blueberry jam. You can even fill them with some chocolate or nut butters. The filling options are absolutely endless!
These cookies are vegan, refined sugar free and oil free. You can use gluten free oats and make them completely gluten free.
Vegan thumbprint cookies
- 150 g oat flour
- 25 g agave syrup
- 25 g cocoa butter
- 60 ml water
- raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mix all of the ingredients well together.
- Separate dough into around 12 parts.
- Form each piece into a ball and press with your finger in the middle to make a hole.
- Put cookies on a pan and bake for 10 minutes on 180°C.
- Fill holes with raspberry jam