These are the cutest Christmas cookies, that are also very simple to make!
Our favorite Christmas cookies! Aren’t they just the prettiest? If you’re looking for quick and easy cookie recipe to make for Christmas, look no further. These cookies are so easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients and they taste super delicious. They also make a really pretty Christmas gift and can even be used as a decoration for your Christmas tree.
You can make them in any shape you like. We found this adorable reindeer shape and of course we had to try it out immediately and we love it! They look so cute and really christmasy. We dipped it in some cacao powder and then pressed on cookie dough and it hold up really good. You can make thinner or thicker cookies, this dough is perfect for both. Cookies keep their shape when they are baked, because they are made without baking powder.
They are really delicious and are great with some warm beverage, like tea, cacao or coffee.
- 150 g flour
- 50 g almond flour
- 50 g margarine
- 20 g coconut sugar
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 40 ml cold water
- In a bowl stir together flour, almond flour, coconut sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add room temperature margarine, slowly add water and mix until combined.
- Form mixture into a ball, wrap it into plastic wrap and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough with rolling pin. Then use your favorite cookie cutters to cut out your desired shapes.
- You can re-roll the dough as needed to cut out more.
- Transfer the dough shapes to a parchment covered baking pan and bake on 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer them to a wire rack to coll down.