You will fall in love with these delicious mini cakes, that are incredibly simple to make and so delicious!
Mini strawberry cakes make adorable snack, breakfast or dessert. These really soft and moist cakes are quick and easy treat that everyone will enjoy.
They are made with just 6 simple ingredients and are perfect balance between healthy and delicious. They are made completely without oil or margarine and are also refined sugar free. We substitute oil with peanut butter that also gives a really nice flavour and makes it nicely moist. And for a sweetener we used a little bit of agave syrup and coconut sugar.
We topped them with strawberries, because they gave a really nice flavour when baking and we also drizzled them with more peanut butter, because it’s so delicious. But you can also add other fruits or even chocolate chips or some nuts. Go crazy with your preferred toppings!
This is one of our go to desserts whenever we are in a hurry, because it is so simple to make and takes almost no time. It literally takes only 10 minutes to make the batter! And then it usually takes around 25 minutes to bake, depending on how big the cakes are. We also use this recipe to make muffins or sometimes even cake! It is really practical and can be used to make so many different desserts.
- 200 g flour we used half-white
- 25 g coconut sugar
- 10 g agave syrup
- 20 g peanut butter
- 230 ml rice milk
- 6 g baking powder
- fresh strawberries by choice
- Mix together flour, coconut sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients (agave syrup, peanut butter and rice milk).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ones and mix it all well togehter.
- Pour batter into cake or muffin molds and put half of strawberry in the middle.
- Bake on 180°C for 25 to 30 minutes.