These chocolate Easter eggs with delicious creamy filling will satisfy your sweet tooth!
For a truly delicious Easter treat you have to make these amazing chocolate eggs and fill up your Easter basket with it. They are really fun to make and the creamy filling tastes just havenly. Forget about store bough eggs and make your own for maximum taste! These are double chocolate eggs, since they have crunchy chocolate on the outside and creamy chocolate filling on the inside. Double chocolate for double enjoyment. You can’t go wrong with these.
We really love chocolate and making desserts with it. One of our favourite things to make is a sweet potato chocolate cream! Yes, you heard it right, we use sweet potato for this amazing chocolate cream. It has a perfect creamy texture and tastes heavenly. It is made with just 6 ingredients and can be used for so many different things. We use it for cakes, pies, truffles, bars… There are so many ways to use it, you can find some here, but you can also just eat it with a spoon, because it’s that good.
This cream has some rum in it, but you can just skip it and add a bit more of vanilla essence to make them kid friendly. I’m sure they will be thrilled about these eggs. This cream is a great way to sneak in some veggies and kids won’t even notice!
This time we used cream to fill this little chocolate eggs with it and they came out so good! One bite into these and you will fall in love with them. Crunchy chocolate on the outside and soft and creamy filling on the inside are a perfect combo.
Vegan chocolate eggs
- egg mold
- 150 g vegan chocolate
- 150 g sweet potato
- 45 g dark chocolate
- 12 g cacao powder
- 15 g agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon rum you can skip it and add a bit more vanilla essence to make them alcohol free
- Melt the chocolate and cover the egg molds with it. You should make a pretty thick layer, so it doesn't brake.
- Put it in the fridge and let it harden.
- Cook sweet potato, and when it's cooked and still hot, mix it with chocolate. The chocolate will melt quickly.
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix it together in a blender.
- Let the cream cool down.
- When the chocolate hardens, carefully remove it from the molds.
- Fill each half of the egg with cream and close them together.