This little chocolate treats are super easy to make and taste heavenly!
These amazing chocolate cups are really simple to prepare and you only need 3 ingredients to make them. All you need is:
- vegan chocolate – we usually use dark chocolate with 80 or even 90% chocolate, because we love it, but you can use any kind of vegan chocolate that you love,
- nut butter – this time we used hazelnut butter, because we love the taste of roasted hazelnuts. But you can also use peanut butter or any other kind (cashew, almond, pistachio…), it’s totally up to you!
- strawberries – we love strawberries and in our opinion cooked strawberries taste even better than fresh ones and are very sweet, so we use them to fill our chocolate cups with them. But you could also simply use some other fruits like blueberries, raspberries, cherries…
As you can see, it is very simple to customize this recipe and make the perfect chocolate cups for yourself! You can even use vegan white chocolate. We also love a combination of white chocolate, raspberries and almond butter, the tastes go together so well. If you try making your own combination of tastes let us know in the comments, we would love to hear it.
Another great combination, that we just tried is vegan white chocolate, almond butter and blueberries. We can’t even describe how incredibly amazing it tastes! The colours and taste are just perfect.
As we’ve said, it is very simple to change this recipe a bit, but here is a recipe for our version that we love.
Strawberry-hazelnut chocolate cups
- Silicone muffin molds.
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 4 teaspoons hazelnut butter
- 10 strawberries
- Melt 70 grams of chocolate.
- Put it on the bottom and sides of silicone muffin molds.
- Put it in the fridge and let it harden.
- Meanwhile, cut strawberries into small pieces and cook them on medium heat until they become soft.
- Take chocolate cups out of the fridge and add a teaspoon of hazelnut butter on the bottom.
- Top it with cooked strawberries.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and use it to cover strawberries.
- Refrigerate again, until all chocolate hardens.
- Then carefully remove from molds and enjoy.
- You can store them in fridge for around 5 days.