If you love raspberries you have to try these delicious and healthy muffins!
Muffins are completely flour, oil and sugar free, they are made with healthy and clean ingredients, so you can enjoy them without any guilt. They contain lots of raspberries, that give muffins exquisite taste and make them really moist and refreshing and make them a perfect summer treat. They are filled with cashew butter, that makes them irresistible! Raspberries and cashew butter make a perfect combo, but you can also use other nut butter (like peanut, almond and even hazelnut butter if you prefer).
Muffins are made with just 7 healthy ingredients:
- oats – they are perfect ingredient for desserts, because they make great flour substitute. Grind oats are also great for making pancakes and cookies.
- puffed amaranth – is really delicious and also contain a lot of protein. You can subsitute amaranth with some puffed rice or quinoa or just skip it and use more oats instead.
- almonds – chopped almonds add some crunchines to muffins and are also great for your health.
- flax seeds – soaked flax seeds are great binder in desserts and mimics the egg. They are also very healthy, because they contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, are rich in dietary fiber and have really positive effects on our body.
- raspberries – they make muffins taste heavenly delicious and also give them really pretty pink color.
- cashew butter – cashew or any nut butter is a great oil or margarine alternative, because it’s a lot healthier, contain healthy fats and it’s also really tasty. Cashew butter goes great with raspberries, but you can also swap it for some other nut butter (peanut, almond or hazelnut).
- maple syrup – it’s a healthier sugar substitute, that give muffins delicious sweet taste.
Healthy raspberry muffins without flour
- 40 g oats
- 10 g puffed amaranth
- 10 almonds
- 2 g ground flax seeds + 10ml water
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 30 g cashew butter or other butter (peanut, almond, hazelnut butter)
- 12 g maple syrup
- Mix ground flax seeds with water and soak for about 10 minutes.
- Chop almonds and mix them with oats, amaranth and soaked flex seeds.
- Add raspberries, maple syrup and cashew butter and mix well together.
- Put batter into muffin pans. You can fill muffins with some nut butter. Cover bottom of the pan with batter, add nut butter and cover with the batter.
- Bake for 7 minutes on 200°C in an airfryer or 15 minutes on 180°C in the oven.