These tiny and soft marble cakes are a great little treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
Look at how cute these tiny marble cakes are! Tiny cakes are so cute and really practical to eat, the only problem is once you start eating them you can’t stop and they’re gone in minutes. These are great to enjoy as a little snack or even breakfast. We love the marble pattern in them and the nice combination of chocolate and vanilla flavour. The pattern is really simple to make, you just have to mix cocoa powder in one half of the mixture and vanilla extract in the other half. Then you put both into the mold, and just mix a little bit with a toothpick or small fork, but not to much, so that you don’t get just brown colour, but both colours stay separate.
The cakes taste amazing and they are really soft and moist! And if you add a little bit of melted chocolate on top they taste heavenly. We have recently started using cacao butter instead of coconut oil, as it is supposed to be way healthier and we really love it! It adds a very nice chocolaty flavour and makes cakes really soft and fluffy.
- 100 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 g coconut sugar
- 25 g cacao butter
- 120 ml rice milk
- 10 g cacao powder
- 10 ml rice milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mix flour, baking powder and coconut sugar.
- Add melted cacao butter and rice milk and mix it well together.
- Separate into two equal parts and put cacao powder and rice milk in one half and vanilla essence into the other one.
- Alternately put both batters into molds and mix them a bit with a toothpick.
- Bake on 180C for 15 minutes.