Healthy and delicious cookies that are completely sugar-free and flour-free!
These amazing cookies are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free and they are made completely without flour! So you can enjoy as many as you want without any regrets. They are actually really healthy, because the main ingredients are chickpeas and peanut butter. Peanut butter makes them nicely soft and tender on the inside and really delicious. They are also high in protein and can be a great snack for before or after workout. They are really a perfect treat, just look at them!
All of the ingredients are edible raw, so you can also use this recipe to make cookie dough, or make bliss balls and store them in the fridge, there is no need to bake them. You can use it in any way you like.
Because we were baking these around Halloween, we have decided to make them spooky by drawing tiny spiders on cookies. To make them really Halloween themed, you can turn chocolate chips into tiny chocolate spiders, like we have.
Here is a recipe for those delicious soft cookies, made from only 7 ingredients! You will get around around 12 cookies, depends on the size.
Vegan spider chocolate chip cookies
Ingredients for the cookies
- 200 g cooked chickpeas
- 40 g peanut butter
- 20 g maple syrup
- 5 g date syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 25 g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (375°F).
- Mash chickpeas, add all of the other ingredients, except chocolate chips and mix them together.
- At the end add chocolate chips and carefully mix it in.
- Form cookies, put them in a pan and add some more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When they are baked remove them from the pan and wait to cool down. Then draw legs around the chocolate chip with toothpick to make them look like tiny spiders.