Healthy vegan bars
Delicious and healthy bars with reisins and almonds
- 110 g (3/4 cup) golden raisins
- 125 g (1 1/4 cup) oat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 30 g (1/4 cup) chopped almonds
- 30 g (3 tbsps) candied orange
- a piece of dark chocolate
Soak raisins in lukewarm water overnight.
Rinse soaked raisins, put them in a blender and blend.
Put in a bowl, add all of the other ingredients and mix until you get a firm mixture. If it's too sticky add some more oat flour and if it's too dry just add some water.
Roll it out between two layers of baking paper.
Cut into around 8 bars.
Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the bars.